We will lose to someone we shouldn't in big 10 play because of 3 pt shooting

Ours...not theirs.

0-17 is really really bad....regardless of who you are playing or level of focus.

You will not see this again. As a matter of fact, I think the Hawks will shoot about 14 or 15 treys per game on average in conference play and hit about 35% to 36% of them, which will be totally acceptable.

Josh can shoot it, Devin can shoot it, Mike can shoot it. They are passing and spacing well enough to get good looks. Iowa will have games where they hit 15% to 20% and games where they hit 45% to 50% of the 3 balls.

No sweat.

You will not see this again. As a matter of fact, I think the Hawks will shoot about 14 or 15 treys per game on average in conference play and hit about 35% to 36% of them, which will be totally acceptable.

Josh can shoot it, Devin can shoot it, Mike can shoot it. They are passing and spacing well enough to get good looks. Iowa will have games where they hit 15% to 20% and games where they hit 45% to 50% of the 3 balls.

No sweat.

If Iowa shoots on average 15 3 pointers and makes 33 percent this team will win more games than it losses in the B1G this year. 10 or 11.

If Iowa shoots 72 plus in free throws and also continues to improve on defense, both inside and outside.. they will win 11, 12 or 13 games this year.

If Iowa continues it's outrageous wonderful assist to turnover ratio (before the Coppin State game), stays strong on the boards and blocks shots.... Iowa will win 13 or 14 games... also assuming no major or long term injuries.

IOWA is BACK

I see your point wags, but what I'm loving about this team is we don't rely on the 3...but to your point, there will be games where we need them and hopefully these guys just took 2 steps forward and one step back on what will be a continued upward trend on their outside shooting.

The 3-pnt and TO's were a concern; but I was very happy with the fullcourt press. Without predicting upsets, etc; I can see a 12-6 BIG record. I think we may get swept by Indiana (though we match up well) because they are a bit more athletic and more experienced. Their PG is the real deal. I think we can split (win at home/lose on the road) OSU, Ill, MSU & MI. I think we split home and home with Wiscy and Minny and sweep the others. Purdue, is pretty bad so far this season. I sure hope this pans out.

we will also win a game we souldn't because of 3 point shooting. We would not have defeated UNI without our accuracy from the 3 point line. This one cuts both ways

You would think that if Adam was going to have a big game that would have been it. Short team. Horrible shooting by opponent. Horrible outside shooting. Feed the beast...didn't happen.

Latest posts