We will beat Minny, sorry haters

MrCloseShave

2 plays away from 4-0 Stop your panzyness hawkfans, this team will be tough to deal with in the Big X. Good D, a HB that is kicking a$$ and a Sr. qb that will find his groove.

Relax endworlders hawks will rise, if not the next game then in Mens BB

Looking forward to 2014 already?
2013-2014. Ohio State and Michigan both have young teams with a lot more talent than Iowa. Minnesota isn't getting worse they are getting better. Iowa may be fun to watch, but the competition will be a lot tougher. The one high point might be beating ISU in Ames.

2013-2014. Ohio State and Michigan both have young teams with a lot more talent than Iowa. Minnesota isn't getting worse they are getting better. Iowa may be fun to watch, but the competition will be a lot tougher. The one high point might be beating ISU in Ames.

Please tell me how Michigan and tOSU have shown they have superior talent this year. The only bright spot on either of those teams is Miller. Nebraska appears to be the team to actually be scared of in the Big10 this year. MSU still has a pretty stout defense but their offense is worse than the Hawks.

2 plays away from 4-0 Stop your panzyness hawkfans, this team will be tough to deal with in the Big X. Good D, a HB that is kicking a$$ and a Sr. qb that will find his groove.

I know your type. You're the lonely guy in the corner looking for attention. The one person that goes against the grain in hopes of becoming something other than the lowly turd who has never had any friends. The guy that makes an outrageous claim in hopes that it comes true so he can rub it in the face of the more popular kids in hopes of becoming one himself. It's not going to happen, you're always going to be that guy.

It is going to suck watching Nebby play in the Rose Bowl this year. It'll give them another 20 years of talking out their ***.

Who cares if we beat Minny. They suck and that is nothing to look forward too. As for basketball, there is lots to look forward to based on our history of B1G titles

Who cares if we beat Minny. They suck and that is nothing to look forward too. As for basketball, there is lots to look forward to based on our history of B1G titles

I think this is the old *They suck..... but we suck worse*

We'll see Saturday. I'd love to have to eat my words. Swallow them right down with a couple of chasers.

As crazy as it sounds, the way the B1G is looking right now, we may have just went 2-2 through the toughest part of our schedule.

Latest posts