we were lucky to even be in the game.

bemsj

Iowa was lucky to even be in the game and go to OT. Totally freakin riduclous how bad we played. I just hope we can make a bowl. The clowns tried to hand us the game w/ 3 to's and 2 missed fg's. Hawks need LOTS of help.

I agree with you to an extent. We had every chance in the world to win. Could not close the deal.
I get frustrated with KF when we doggedly stick with a gameplan that is clearly not working. I thought for sure we would adjust at halftime and protect JVB better and hem in Jantz.
But no, it was more like: drink a gatorade, take a whiz, and continue to suck in the same way we sucked the first half. But hey, we stuck to our gameplan, right.

we were lucky the clowns didn't pwn us by like 47 pts

feels like they did.

Not for me. We played like crap against a fierce rival and the game went to triple OT before it was decided by just a few points.
We weren't blown out. We didn't suffer any huge injuries (although I'm sorry Dakota Getz was hurt).
I mean, it could not have been a closer contest. Teh clown won it this time, and they earned it. They played a clean game with a juco QB and they rose to the occasion against Big Brother.
Cap is off to CPR and teh clowns. See you next year, you jackasses. :mad::D

Not for me. We played like crap against a fierce rival and the game went to triple OT before it was decided by just a few points.
We weren't blown out. We didn't suffer any huge injuries (although I'm sorry Dakota Getz was hurt).
I mean, it could not have been a closer contest. Teh clown won it this time, and they earned it. They played a clean game with a juco QB and they rose to the occasion against Big Brother.
Cap is off to CPR and teh clowns. See you next year, you jackasses. :mad::D

What changes next year? We lose our best CB, best Safety(who didnt even play today), three of our starting DLine(who didnt do much today), and best wide receiver.

It was a great game. Iowa made less mistakes and that is why the game went to OT. Iowa States 3 TO were killers and they were fortunate and lucky it didn't cost them the game

Oh noes, not you too, HFN!
Cripes, you guys are the biggest bunch of Negative Nancys I've ever seen.

Steele sliced and diced our D and that was with some upper classmen that had experience. Next year we will be breaking in three new DLinemen, a new LB, and a new CB. Unless Norm decided to start blitzing when his four man rush gets no pressure we may see a repeat.

Oh noes, not you too, HFN!
Cripes, you guys are the biggest bunch of Negative Nancys I've ever seen.

Agreed. I avoided this place for a few hours because I knew exactly what I would see. Hawks played flat, Clones didn't. It happens. I will actually be at teh Pitt game so I will make sure it is big win.

I thought if ISU just ran at us we wouldn't have been able to stop them. We just dont have "it" in the defensive front (and middle) this year. we blitzed more than we ever have and I think it is because Stormin Normin knows we cant stop teams like we have in the past. Not the same defensive team we've known the past couple years.

feels like they did.
Not for me. We played like crap against a fierce rival and the game went to triple OT before it was decided by just a few points.We weren't blown out. We didn't suffer any huge injuries (although I'm sorry Dakota Getz was hurt).I mean, it could not have been a closer contest. Teh clown won it this time, and they earned it. They played a clean game with a juco QB and they rose to the occasion against Big Brother.Cap is off to CPR and teh clowns. See you next year, you jackasses. :mad::D
this just restored my faith in my fellow hawk fans and you were the last person i would have expected it from. Well played mauer.

Latest posts