We need to..

hawkfan1319

Put pressure on Barta. I think when he sees websites made asking for his job he will take firing KF more seriously.

Web sites might help but it's the big money donors that can move things. Sally doesn't care much about football but she needs the revenue. We need to rally the big donors if we want action and not spend next year if nothing changes. I hate to say it but that may be the only way.

Web sites might help but it's the big money donors that can move things. Sally doesn't care much about football but she needs the revenue. We need to rally the big donors if we want action and not spend next year if nothing changes. I hate to say it but that may be the only way.

Alright does anyone know who the major donors are?

I think the major donors are well aware of what's going on and don't need proles from HN giving them advice.

I think Barta and KF both know that the natives are restless. The problem is they just don't know how to fix the product, and/or are unwilling to do what it takes to fix the problem.

Take for instance a Gary Patterson at TCU. He knew that he had to update/fix his offense, so he did it, and he did it immediately. KF uses 2012 to "implement" his offensive fix, and we are in season 3 of it, and it is every bit as big of a mess now as it was in 2011 before the "fix" began.

#59 ranked passing offense at 234.8 YPG QB rating of 132.52
#57 ranked passing offense at 237 YPG QB rating of 136.62

Which was the problem year, and which was this year after year 3 of "the fix"?

Latest posts