We need to get into reality....

I0WA

and realize BB or the actual good Stoops brother will never be a coach at Iowa. If KF ever did leave for the NFL do you guys honestly think BB would leave "Sconny to come coach us? No. What about Stoops who has won Nat'l Titles at Oklahoma and consistently goes to BCS bowl games. No. Sorry guys, even though this loss stings like hell, I still want KF as our coach and I hope he retires a Hawk . And we all knew our D was going to be weak this year, not a suprise and we are ranked 2nd in the B1G in offense even though we couldn't really finish drive today so don't blame KOK. It seems like after the Orange Bowl win we have expected the same results every year, even though last year was a poor excuse for a team when it comes to the tough times, this team is REBUILDING not RELOADING. We can still finish 9-3 or 8-4 like most of us claimed we'd finish so don't get to upset and want us to fire our coach. Go Hawks, this TEAM and coaches have my support and I won't give up on them. Let the offseason be heard for opinions about our future coaching situation not the 8th game of the season. ANd whoever made a post about not going to games or showing support you are a dumb@55

Good post. Ferentz fits at Iowa and you guys will still go bowling this year. Take the lump, come out better next game.

Although, the explosions/meltdowns are quite entertaining.

and realize BB or the actual good Stoops brother will never be a coach at Iowa. If KF ever did leave for the NFL do you guys honestly think BB would leave "Sconny to come coach us? No. What about Stoops who has won Nat'l Titles at Oklahoma and consistently goes to BCS bowl games. No. Sorry guys, even though this loss stings like hell, I still want KF as our coach and I hope he retires a Hawk . And we all knew our D was going to be weak this year, not a suprise and we are ranked 2nd in the B1G in offense even though we couldn't really finish drive today so don't blame KOK. It seems like after the Orange Bowl win we have expected the same results every year, even though last year was a poor excuse for a team when it comes to the tough times, this team is REBUILDING not RELOADING. We can still finish 9-3 or 8-4 like most of us claimed we'd finish so don't get to upset and want us to fire our coach. Go Hawks, this TEAM and coaches have my support and I won't give up on them. Let the offseason be heard for opinions about our future coaching situation not the 8th game of the season. ANd whoever made a post about not going to games or showing support you are a dumb@55

Translation= I'm a loser or I accept losing, I've never really won at much in my entire life and my dad is part of a union, where you can mail it in daily and still expect pay for time served///

Sorry money talks and we are willing to pay more than most programs for a top tier coach and results, Iowa is not a stepping stone it is a destination just like Bama, and we need to start understanding that we deserve better,...much better

Wow, you'll support anything won't you. Did you watch that embarrassment of a game today? We are wasting the talent we have been fortunate enough to get.

FYI, there's a pretty good Stoops coaching at FSU right now.

Ferentz isn't going anywhere this year but this team had better show a hell of a lot of improvement over the next year and a half.

FYI, there's a pretty good Stoops coaching at FSU right now.

Ferentz isn't going anywhere this year but this team had better show a hell of a lot of improvement over the next year and a half.

This, and he's the guy I hope takes over the program whenever Kirk decides to hang it up.

we pay a lot of money. Ferentz salary is a bonus in this scenario. I don't want a Stoops, Bielema, etc. But I do want a coach that is willing to put a boot on the throat of ****** teams. I love Ferentz as a person and for what he has done here. His time is over.

I still don't understand why Iowa has two TERRIBLE losses on their record and people just pass it off. Iowa State and Minnesota are downright awful teams this season. We are talking the bottom half of division 1 football and Iowa losses to them on the road.

This Iowa team isn't a 9 win squad but they certainly should not be where they are right now. No excuse why they can't be a 7 or 8 win team with this schedule.

They currently sit at 5-3 and Iowa is going to have to crank it up about 15 notches if they want even 1 more win this season.

Iowa State and Minnesota are downright awful teams this season. We are talking the bottom half of division 1 football and Iowa losses to them on the road.

That "awful" Iowa State team is beating TT 31-7 on the road, the same TT team that beat OU last week. If ISU is awful, what does that make the Hawks?

I still don't understand why Iowa has two TERRIBLE losses on their record and people just pass it off. Iowa State and Minnesota are downright awful teams this season. We are talking the bottom half of division 1 football and Iowa losses to them on the road.

This Iowa team isn't a 9 win squad but they certainly should not be where they are right now. No excuse why they can't be a 7 or 8 win team with this schedule.

They currently sit at 5-3 and Iowa is going to have to crank it up about 15 notches if they want even 1 more win this season.

Iowa State is a middling team. Before this game I thought this Minnesota team was going to give it a run as one of the worst B1G team's of all time. I'll now upgrade them to simply terrible.

Iowa's going to end up 5-7, mark it down.

how much money from your pocket goes directly to kf???

I have no idea what percentage of a ticket I purchase goes to Ferentz. I have had season tickets in the past, and donated money to the I-club. But am pretty sure you understood the quote in its context also. The athletic department pays a lot of money. I chip in a miniscule amount of Ferentz salary every season. Feel better?

Translation= I'm a loser or I accept losing, I've never really won at much in my entire life and my dad is part of a union, where you can mail it in daily and still expect pay for time served///

Sorry money talks and we are willing to pay more than most programs for a top tier coach and results, Iowa is not a stepping stone it is a destination just like Bama, and we need to start understanding that we deserve better,...much better

Translation = you are delusional and needlessly insulting to fellow posters.

Latest posts