We need to come together around here...

Even with showrunners botching the landing of the series, its still the best series ever on TV. I also love HOTD. They can't produce enough content for me. HBO needs to be more like Disney pumping out Star Wars content every few months.
Absolutely the best

I put a little time between a rewatch, but there is so much going on that I didn't notice previously, and
It is almost like watching for the first time

I did get used to HOTD and am not comparing it to the original now, and am anxiously awaiting another season

I mentioned to Teddy, formerly on HN that Taylor Mccabe reminded me of Arya Stark

1728511869243.png

1728511886251.png

Haven't seen it. I liked Breaking Bad the best probably I'd only recently binged that within the last yr. Tough to beat that for me. I also liked Ozark. The Shield is another older one Iiked.

Like both of them but it is worth getting a month of Max to binge watch Game of Thrones

It is addictive

There is a series on Apple TV called Slow Horses that is as good as it gets

Got an email from Target wanting me to open an account, without my financial info, and they
would give me 3 free months of Apple TV

Slow Horses, once one gets into it is most excellent, it is a sly humorous show, and Gary Oldman
is the head of the department that the worst folk in MI5 are demoted to, and he is a disgraceful
slob who shows no mercy to the peons

Absolutely the best

I put a little time between a rewatch, but there is so much going on that I didn't notice previously, and

I did get used to HOTD and am not comparing it to the original now, and am anxiously awaiting another season

I mentioned to Teddy, formerly on HN that Taylor Mccabe reminded me of Arya Stark

View attachment 11080

View attachment 11081
They are both assassins.....

Absolutely the best

View attachment 11080

View attachment 11081
With her shooting ability I hope she has a great season. We will need time to gel but by mid season we should be quite good again.