We need sound off at night

Insaneasylm

Jon we need sound off after night games. I know you don't want to work this late but oh man this year would have been perfect for them. 3 night games 3 big wins. I really want to listen to all the callers.

Not work this late? I will be doing stuff for the site probably past midnight...just the call in show that late...if I knew every one would be a win, I would do it. I cannot imagine a late Soundoff after a loss.

Jon we need sound off after night games. I know you don't want to work this late but oh man this year would have been perfect for them. 3 night games 3 big wins. I really want to listen to all the callers.

Not work this late? I will be doing stuff for the site probably past midnight...just the call in show that late...if I knew every one would be a win, I would do it. I cannot imagine a late Soundoff after a loss.

Who needs sound off when you have a FREE HAWKEYENATION.

I have to say "Amen" to all of that. At least 600 does the Liberty Link Hawkeye Huddle after ALL games, even if they have to stay on the air past midnight on prime time games.

I have an admission to make...I don't know what Soundoff is, but it sounds like some sort of talk radio show that follows Hawkeye events, and per some of the posts above it allows fans to call in and 'sound off' on their thoughts from the game.

It's too bad we couldn't do something like this, somehow incorporating some of the technologies within this site. I'd volunteer some time to do a show like that! ESPECIALLY after a win like tonight's!

hawkfan2679 soundoff is the radio show jon host's with Zable after every hawk game on 1040 am. It last's around 3 hrs and it's great to listen to them break down the game and listen to the callers. I would give anything to hear what Z had to say after this game.

Jon did you talk to Z after the game and if you did what did he have to say about the win and where would he rank it?

hawkfan2679 soundoff is the radio show jon host's with Zable after every hawk game on 1040 am. It last's around 3 hrs and it's great to listen to them break down the game and listen to the callers. I would give anything to hear what Z had to say after this game.

Ah, got it. Thanks! 1040 AM must be a DSM channel, I take it...I never seem to be listening to the radio after games.

My offer still stands on doing a post-game show though!

As I said earlier, WMT-AM 600 in Cedar Rapids (also carried on KXIC-AM 800) has the Hawkeye Huddle after all Iowa football games, no matter how late they go. Morning host Andy Petersen, afternoon drive time host Bob Bruce and former Hawkeye Eric Thigpen run that show.

Latest posts