We need Cougill NOW!!

I would be surprised if Cougill is at the top of Fran's list. It seems there are several other bigs we are looking at.

Besides, in light of the Cully Payne news, I'd say it's a point guard that we need NOW.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

The soft side of me liked Cougs as a Hawkeye but I think we have our fill of plodding big guys. Fran needs athletes.

The soft side of me liked Cougs as a Hawkeye but I think we have our fill of plodding big guys. Fran needs athletes.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! I can't see Cougill playing at the pace they want to play with pressing etc. It seems he'd get gassed in about one minute.

I saw Cougill play in the Hayes Classic last weekend in Muscatine. There is no way he is in good enough shape to play Fran's style. He made some good moves in the lane to get separation. He was 1-2 from the 3 point lane. 1 airball and 1 bank shot. He lost to a middle-aged Y basketball team.

I saw Cougill play in the Hayes Classic last weekend in Muscatine. There is no way he is in good enough shape to play Fran's style. He made some good moves in the lane to get separation. He was 1-2 from the 3 point lane. 1 airball and 1 bank shot. He lost to a middle-aged Y basketball team.

Who this be? I was working the scorer's table running the possesion arrow. I too was not impressed at all by his play. Could have been lack of interest but why even play if you're not going to try.

LMFAO!

I said about a month ago after watching Coug's play in that JC tourney that he would have a nice five year career schooling guys down at the local Y. Guess I was wrong.:p