We must finish 12-0 to secure the Roses...

Penn State has recovered nicely from losing to Iowa and is probably playing the best football in the Big Ten right now.

They host OSU, and I think they're going to destroy the Buckeyes.

So when we roll into Columbus in two weeks the standings will look like this:

1. 6-0 Iowa
2. 5-1 Penn State
3. 4-2 Ohio State
3. 4-2 Wisconsin
3. 4-2 Michigan State

If that's the case, we only need to win one of our final two games to clinch a Rose Bowl berth, since we already own the head-to-head tiebreaker with Penn State and everybody else will have at least two losses.

OSU will have a tough haul the last 3 games. They will have to be up big time to play at PSU. And you know they will try to redeem their season against Michigan. I like that we are between those 2 games. No way OSU makes it 3-0 the last 3 games. I think we'll be able to steal one from them. PSU will beat them up, they'll be licking their wounds, and halfway looking past us to get to Michigan.

I dont see PSU beating OSU. That is all. I do not even think PSU will beat MSU. Look at Penn st. Schedule. There are H.S. teams that have played tougher schedules. That aint no joke.

Find me the high school team that has played the equivalent of Iowa and Michigan. Don't hurry getting back on this one.

I am sorry to say, I believe OSU will beat PSU. So we must finish out 4-0. 11-1 will only get us to the Capital One bowl. No way the big ten gets two bcs teams. The natl. media hates this conference.

How much would you like to wager on the PSU vs OSU game? PSU will win.

OSU will have a tough haul the last 3 games. They will have to be up big time to play at PSU. And you know they will try to redeem their season against Michigan. I like that we are between those 2 games. No way OSU makes it 3-0 the last 3 games. I think we'll be able to steal one from them. PSU will beat them up, they'll be licking their wounds, and halfway looking past us to get to Michigan.

I agree with your take. We have them right where we want them. If we take care of business in the next couple weeks!

GO HAWKS!!

Penn St is being really good football and could arguably be playing the best football in the Big 10 right now. Ohio St still looks shaky although they finally got some offense going in the 2nd half against Minn. I don't see how you can see OSU will beat PSU??
Also - Yes, Iowa fans travel well and bowls like to pick the Hawks, but we are talking about the BCS Bowl games now. Any school will travel extrememly well if their team gets selected.

I'd say there's NO way OSU goes the next 3 games without a loss. If I were them, I'd be more concerned with Michigan than PSU. Rich Rod would love nothing more than to cap his season with a win against the OSU.

Find me the high school team that has played the equivalent of Iowa and Michigan. Don't hurry getting back on this one.

Yes what I forgot to say was with the exception of Iowa. As far as Mecheatagain is concerned they are not a good team yet. Plus something tells me we have not seen OSU hit their stride yet.

I am sorry to say, I believe OSU will beat PSU. So we must finish out 4-0. 11-1 will only get us to the Capital One bowl. No way the big ten gets two bcs teams. The natl. media hates this conference.
Most of us on this message board hate your posts. Yet, you are still allowed here.

Latest posts