We might not even drop in the polls

PCHawk

If Wisconsin holds on to beat Maryland, there is a good chance they drop behind us. Oklahoma was only 1 point below us and lost at home. I highly doubt they drop below us but there is a small possibility that voters are starting to question them after just losing to KState. Even if neither drop below us, number 5, 7, 8, and 10 all lost this week. Kansas will jump us for sure and possibly North Carolina but that's it. Worst case scenario is 6th in the AP. With the schedule we have left, a 1 seed is still very possible.

Kansas is probably the front runner for the Midwest #1 with that win. And I don't have a problem with it.

A road loss to a ranked (soon to be anyways) Indiana team is a much better loss than Maryland losing at home to unranked Wisconsin. I don't think Oklahoma will (or should) be punished for losing to Kansas.

A road loss to a ranked (soon to be anyways) Indiana team is a much better loss than Maryland losing at home to unranked Wisconsin. I don't think Oklahoma will (or should) be punished for losing to Kansas.

They should be punished for losing but there isn't anyone to punish them.

Villanova
Kansas
Oklahoma
Iowa
Maryland

That would be cool.

Iowa doesn't need a 1 seed they just need to get placed in des moines. That's all I really care about.

I thought Virginia was the team that replaced us as a #1 seed. They lost today also. We might / should regain a 1 seed and maybe rise to 3 in the polls after tomorrow barring an epic catastrophy. I mean, if we were a 1 seed before Indiana, who deserves it after today's action?? It would seem somebody would have to jump us.