We do NOT want Stoops.

If Ferentz wants him. I want him. Seriously if thats a direction Ferentz would like to go. I'm all about it. If not ok then. How about that head coach at North Texas think he'd like to come back north haha.

If you are saying Im scared then yes you are correct.

I am scared that this guy Stoops comes in and yells at our football players. Then they have to play under stress. I would think a fair amount of them will quit. So yes Im scared.

Methinks we are being played...

:eek:

Generally speaking, if Ferentz is promoting internally, why wasn't it announced along with Norm's retirement? It seems like this is the logical way to do it in order to maintain the continuity Kirk likes, unless you want to give Norm a little solo media attention....which doesn't seem like either Kirk or Norm's style.

I don't know, maybe Kirk doesn't know yet either, so they thought to get this announcement out if the way.

Affirmative action

So is Mike Stoops considered a household name because of his brother or what? It's not like Arizona has been really lighting it up on the national scene.

Hey Pal, why dont you head back to off topic. Some of us like talking Iowa football. I dont need to hear any of your lame *** jokes.

97494d1272653036-lb-injectors-over-600-rwhp-added-pics-tony-montana-scarface-say-hello-my-little-friend1.jpg

If Ferentz wants him. I want him. Seriously if thats a direction Ferentz would like to go. I'm all about it. If not ok then. How about that head coach at North Texas think he'd like to come back north haha.

See right now Ferentz is the alpha male. Lets face it that wasnt very hard as Ken is scared of everything.

How does Kirk know if Stoops is gonna fall in line. When Kirk tells Ken to bring chips to a meeting, Ken effing brings chips to the meeting.

Latest posts