We are who we thought we are.

Were screwed without Nunge if he can't be a positive contributor. You need more than one big body to tango in this league, unless you're as athletic as some of John Beilein's recent Michigan teams and we aren't. Perhaps Keegan is versatile enough to fill that role as well. But Joe W will wear down again late in the year if he's asked to bang inside at 6'6.

We will come to a bridge this season where one or more of the freshmen you mentioned are going to be thrown into the fire and asked to check Ron Harper or Duane Washington or Micah Potter or Trayce Jackson-Davis. I only hope they're ready. I've questioned our depth to some resistance on this board. And I question it more if Nunge gives us minutes like he has vs Purdue and Minnesota.
Yeah Nunge has to step up and play better. He can't be chucking up rushed airballs from 3 just because he's open. He's rushing his shot. He's capable just play within yourself and he can do better then he has. He wasn't the only one that hasn't played his best. Hell Garza had a bad 1st half for him. How many inside bunnies did he miss? Garza played bad for him and still had 32. That's how unreal he is.

Yeah Nunge has to step up and play better. He can't be chucking up rushed airballs from 3 just because he's open. He's rushing his shot. He's capable just play within yourself and he can do better then he has. He wasn't the only one that hasn't played his best. Hell Garza had a bad 1st half for him. How many inside bunnies did he miss? Garza played bad for him and still had 32. That's how unreal he is.
He had 5 points in the 1st half.