We are playing like ...

Could this game be going any worse? I was hoping we could jump out in front and play with the lead against Indiana. It looks like every phase of the Iowa game is completely out of sync.

This is not the #4 ranked team playing at home, this looks like a team that come ready to play. Embarrasing

Can the announcers get any more ignorant on reviews? Iowa is playing like Illinois...I hope Norm kicks some a$$ in the lockerroom. And KF needs to rip those O Linemen a new one if we have a chance at coming back.

wow i aplogize for my earlier comments! i am such an idiot to quit on this team! Ricky is a great QB, he played a good game, those throws will happen to a college kid! He is a great QB and I am forever in his debt! This kid is a winner and I am glad he is a Hawkeye! Great 1, 2, 4th quarter hawks!!!!!

I'm sorry I had one too many Bloody mary's today! I was going nuts because we were so close to scoring and putting the game away! Anyways we won and I am so glad I will get to see a 9-0 team take the field next weekend! GO HAWKS!

You should have heard what was coming out of my mouth today and i was 100% sober, lol. 9-0 is all that matters!

You should have heard what was coming out of my mouth today and i was 100% sober, lol. 9-0 is all that matters!

well we are two of kind! Because i was yelling a lot of swear words too. I was just so upset because Stanzi had the throws and the looks we just couldn't execute! Anyways we won and I will be happy to be in kinnick next weekend! this killed me to be at home!

well we are two of kind! Because i was yelling a lot of swear words too. I was just so upset because Stanzi had the throws and the looks we just couldn't execute! Anyways we won and I will be happy to be in kinnick next weekend! this killed me to be at home!

Had to watch the 4th QTR on DVR because I went outside in the 3rd QTR to do yard work I was so p*ssed. This team is truly unbelievable.