We are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

M

mysteron

Runnin deep in da Dance

AR-141029914.jpg&MaxW=600&MaxH=420

We need to win about 80% of our remaining games to even make the dance so we aren't quite back yet.

We need to win about 80% of our remaining games to even make the dance so we aren't quite back yet.

I think 13-4 would easily get Iowa in. I think if Iowa goes 10-8 in B1G with a few good wins over MSU or OSU, maybe an upset would definitely get Iowa in.

Yesterday's win boosted us about 25 spots in the RPI. 60 now (on ESPN). Keep it up, Hawks!

I'm not going to consider us "back" though until I see the Hawks playing a Saturday/Sunday game in the NCAA tournament, like in the Davis days.

Message boards are bipolar.

Part of this is because fandom is a results oriented business. You get wins, you get love.

Right now Iowa Athletics has been a total dumpster fire so fans are expressing displeasure and lots of it. It also shows we are hungry and are not going to accept a bunch of bogus mediocrity painted as solid gold.

Fran has at least been trying and putting in great effort and that is why he has continued to receive my patience and support.

Part of this is because fandom is a results oriented business. You get wins, you get love.

Right now Iowa Athletics has been a total dumpster fire so fans are expressing displeasure and lots of it. It also shows we are hungry and are not going to accept a bunch of bogus mediocrity painted as solid gold.

Fran has at least been trying and putting in great effort and that is why he has continued to receive my patience and support.

Yeah, I wasn't being critical of any individual, comment or thread. I get it. It's amusing sometimes.

Yeah, I wasn't being critical of any individual, comment or thread. I get it. It's amusing sometimes.

I know where you are coming from completely and gave you a thumbs up. Completely agree. I can be just as bipolar as the next guy. This win was good for the spirits for sure.

Bipolar means an individual that gets really up and down. It doesn't mean a group of people where some are up and others are down.

if Iowa makes the big dance LEGIT (no play in game this year) then I'll get back on the bandwagon. Until then, not so much. One win over an unproven OSU team doesn't erase all the chokes this year and last year.