WBB IOWA vs. MICHIGAN STATE

judzeehawk

today 2-1-18 on BTN at 5:00pm. Keeping my fingers crossed that the Hawks will bounce back with a win tonight. Megan needs 73 points to reach 600 for the season and 11 rebounds to break the junior rebounding record. Go Hawks!

Iowa 23-17. Not getting much help from the refs. All the missed calls have gone against us end of first quarter.

Time to get a little working margin. Our player to player defense has been good. Need to keep Megan out of foul trouble. Meyer with a 3!!

Mac should be back in to start the second half and that might help. Alexis is making me very nervous.

Nice Megan broke another record with her 48th. double double. That is most all time by any Hawkeye including the men. Congrats Megan! 1 more rebound and she's got the junior rebound record for the Lady Hawks!

I feel like we are the better team, but we give away too much with the live ball turnovers and missed FT's. Twice we built a working margin only to give it away with turnovers and bad transition defense. Hopefully Coach remind them to be stronger with the ball. Most of the steals easily could have been fouls.

Latest posts