*Way too early Official Iowa Vs. UNO Game Thread**

Starting to breath a little easier, I sure hope this game gets their attention. You cannot take anybody for granted.

Gentlemen, relax. There is still 20 minutes of basketball left in the game. Fran will get Red Face in the locker room. UNO will cool off, and we will win comfortably by 8+.

P.S. Meatman is a worse recruiter than Paul Rhodes, dont take the bait.

Soothsayer

It was pathetic but it was a win. It was good to see Marble finally get into the game midway through the second half. Good game by White and McCabe. You can tell Gesell doesn't have his game back yet but it will come as he is a very good player.

50 FTs again??? Wow!
Thankfully, this team can take advantage of them. We have had alot of teams in the past that shot poorly from the stripe. You have to admire a team like that .They didn't back down and played great together. We got a lot more from a game like this than the blowout from the other night. But the troubling thing is we continue to shoot bad from the 3.

Utoff definitely seems to be legit...no wonder Bo was trying to narrow his conferences down to the Sunbelt and English Premiere League...

Thankfully, this team can take advantage of them. We have had alot of teams in the past that shot poorly from the stripe. You have to admire a team like that .They didn't back down and played great together. We got a lot more from a game like this than the blowout from the other night. But the troubling thing is we continue to shoot bad from the 3.

I believe at one point the announcers said Marble was one for nine from the free throw line. I hope he got that out of his system for the rest of the season.

Utoff definitely seems to be legit...no wonder Bo was trying to narrow his conferences down to the Sunbelt and English Premiere League...

"Coach Bo where can I transfer to where can I go?" "Uthoff you can go to hell!" "Sorry coach I'm already transferring out of there."

I wonder if some of the players were out late last night being it's Saturday and it's impossible to sleep before 12am in Iowa City.

Latest posts