Way too early NCAA tourney brackets.

Don't shoot the messenger...

Lunardi has Iowa as an 8 seed playing Memphis in the South region.

Gotta love these guys this time of year!
Lunardi had them out all off season fwiw, only started putting them in as a 10 right before the season started. So they’re climbing pretty fast in that context.

Why????

Ok, won't shoot the messenger but surely can have him in my scope. This is stupid in January, let alone before any meaningful games are played. Is this all Lunardi can base his career on. Pathetic.

Sorry, don't mean to be the Get Off My Lawn Guy.

Why????

Ok, won't shoot the messenger but surely can have him in my scope. This is stupid in January, let alone before any meaningful games are played. Is this all Lunardi can base his career on. Pathetic.

Sorry, don't mean to be the Get Off My Lawn Guy.
He does a job where you only have to be accurate the day the field gets released and most people could do the leg work in about an hour and seed it just as close as he does.

He does a job where you only have to be accurate the day the field gets released and most people could do the leg work in about an hour and seed it just as close as he does.
Yea, there are literally only like 4 legit teams that are really on the true bubble each year and maybe 1-2 surprises.

Dang, I didn't know beating Bethune-Cookman and North Carolina A&T could make that big of an impact.

Latest posts