WAW Drake?

He made some anti-trans and anti-Muslim tweets (then deleted them). Per the other hosts of WAW he is taking a break form the podcast, but has not been kicked off.

He made some anti-trans and anti-Muslim tweets (then deleted them). Per the other hosts of WAW he is taking a break form the podcast, but has not been kicked off.
Hard to imagine a stand-up guy like him doing that amirite??

Can't have opinions these days you know. Only certain groups can be criticized, Republicans, white people, Christian's. Everybody else is verboten.

Can't have opinions these days you know. Only certain groups can be criticized, Republicans, white people, Christian's. Everybody else is verboten.

Well...at least you got the make-up of the Republican Party correct...white and Christian...if you had thrown in gun-toting you would have scored the trifecta.

I'm going on record to say that's kind of a bullshat claim. Obama was never criticized? I'm white...but this poor white people whine is really lame...and wreaks of people who can't handle that the world is changing and the make up of our country has drastically changed. Losing power is always wrought with fear...but the people are attacking us crap is hilarious.

It's not ok to be bigot...and Drake wears it like a badge. Thank god it's not ok.

I don't agree with anyone making derogatory comments. Certainly not. I just don't like being in the free shot zone.

A person is not a bigot for criticizing the republican party
I believe bigot is defined as a person who is intolerant of others that have different opinions. So that's pretty broad. I think political parties would fall into that....

I believe bigot is defined as a person who is intolerant of others that have different opinions. So that's pretty broad. I think political parties would fall into that....
True, but being critical isn't the same as being intolerant. I think it's probably safe to say that in our current political environment there is a lot of intolerance, however.

True, but being critical isn't the same as being intolerant. I think it's probably safe to say that in our current political environment there is a lot of intolerance, however.
Yes the keyword to all that was intolerant. It's one thing to disagree hell everyone disagrees on stuff. That alone doesn't make one a bigot. It's the being completely intolerant of others takes/points of views and whatnot that differentiates.

He isn't taking a "leave of absence" because of his opinions. His Tweets about Muslims and trans people were very inflammatory. He basically called Oliver Martin a pussy, which is an opinion, and that didn't get him off the air. He comes across as an intolerant jerk and a massive douchebag.

He isn't taking a "leave of absence" because of his opinions. His Tweets about Muslims and trans people were very inflammatory. He basically called Oliver Martin a pussy, which is an opinion, and that didn't get him off the air. He comes across as an intolerant jerk and a massive douchebag.

I think this sums it up perfectly. While I'll always support Hawkeyes on the field and wish them well after leaving the program, I can't help but think that during his time at Iowa he learned absolutely nothing about the real world during his time with the program.

Latest posts