Watching Wisconsin get pummeled ....

Way overseeded, period. Should have been a 7 maybe 8. They are THAT bad. And we managed to lose twice to them. Ugh.

Sad Town on this Friday night:)

EP-140409779.jpg

Wait a minute Wooten just blocked another shot. Go figure it would be Wisconsin that let the conference down. All the arrows were pointing to Iowa.

Well...if one of the Oregon players had worn a Iowa undershirt beneath their uniform...Wisconsin would have shot 60% from three and made every play necessary to win down the stretch...big shot after big shot.

I always root for the B10 in the tourney and the bowl games...but when Wisconsin or Ohio State lose, I find my solace very quickly.

Well...if one of the Oregon players had worn a Iowa undershirt beneath their uniform...Wisconsin would have shot 60% from three and made every play necessary to win down the stretch...big shot after big shot.

I always root for the B10 in the tourney and the bowl games...but when Wisconsin or Ohio State lose, I find my solace very quickly.

I'm a Buckeye fan tonight.

There are certain things that just warm your heart, a sleeping baby, a mother deer with her fawn, a beautiful sunset in the Bahamas, and Wisconsin fans sitting at home watching Iowa advance to the next tournament game.
Lmao

There are certain things that just warm your heart, a sleeping baby, a mother deer with her fawn, a beautiful sunset in the Bahamas, and Wisconsin fans sitting at home watching Iowa advance to the next tournament game.
Watching Andy North's painful looks behind the bench, priceless. Go home, take the pain.

Chivalry is dead. The hipster doofus just watches her go down and keeps walking. Nice.