Watching the Purdue tilt tonight

Seth53

I'm stating the obvious, but goodness, Isaac (Drago) Haas is a brute. His heir apparent Haarms reminds me of another 7' 4" baller, Rik Smits. (sans the mullet)

163601-159186.jpg
220px-Lundgren_Ivan_Drago.jpg
636330678027357010-LAF-Purdue-basketball-begins-transitional-summer-06.jpg
image_resize.cgi

I don't see a Purdue weakness other than Haas gets into foul trouble and doesn't rebound well for his size.

I don't see a Purdue weakness other than Haas gets into foul trouble and doesn't rebound well for his size.
Purdue’s weakness has been and will continue to be athleticism in the backcourt. Outside of Carsen Edwards, they have Thompson, Mathias, and Kline who are all primarily shooters. Carsen Edwards has been amazing this year but if he were to have an off night they could get beat. As we know, guard play is key in the tournament. That being said they have a very very good team this year and it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them at the final four.

Purdue’s weakness has been and will continue to be athleticism in the backcourt. Outside of Carsen Edwards, they have Thompson, Mathias, and Kline who are all primarily shooters. Carsen Edwards has been amazing this year but if he were to have an off night they could get beat. As we know, guard play is key in the tournament. That being said they have a very very good team this year and it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them at the final four.
ESPN projecting them as a top seed.

Reading the word "tilt" in the title reminded me of my old hometown newspaper when they reported on the local sports teams. Loved terms like, tilt, charity stripe, caroms, cagers...

Latest posts