Watching Purdue

The lack of a pushing call late when Edwards went down was total horseshit. Edwards may have tried to sell the foul but it was a foul nonetheless. Much less has been whistled in this tournament.
Hey I'm Bo Boroski and I couldn't find my whistle

The lack of a pushing call late when Edwards went down was total horseshit. Edwards may have tried to sell the foul but it was a foul nonetheless. Much less has been whistled in this tournament.

Kinda like when Edwards grabbed the dribble arm late in reg on the VA turnover.

That was one helluva game regardless who went on. I absolutely love watching kids compete and good coaches coach. Your whole outcome hinges on a fraction of an instant; wrong place at the wrong time, missed free throw, or several offensive rebounds. Virginia was beat, but you never, never quit until the horn blows. I agree with Buck about guarding, but I also saw how Cline's dad reacted on a missed free throw. Seeing Keady was a nice scene.....fiesty and competitive, while Painter & Bennett were relatively calm. They coached like coaches should. Great game. I wish the Hawks had 1/2 the defense and offense this game had. It was amazing, well played, a few missed calls, here and there, but most of all, great kids representing their schools with class and respect.

That was one helluva game regardless who went on. I absolutely love watching kids compete and good coaches coach. Your whole outcome hinges on a fraction of an instant; wrong place at the wrong time, missed free throw, or several offensive rebounds. Virginia was beat, but you never, never quit until the horn blows. I agree with Buck about guarding, but I also saw how Cline's dad reacted on a missed free throw. Seeing Keady was a nice scene.....fiesty and competitive, while Painter & Bennett were relatively calm. They coached like coaches should. Great game. I wish the Hawks had 1/2 the defense and offense this game had. It was amazing, well played, a few missed calls, here and there, but most of all, great kids representing their schools with class and respect.

I just watched the replay of second half. Wow, so many plays late in halves and OT make such a difference.

PU had that game, even with the missed free throw. It looked like when that ball got tipped to the back court with seconds to go it was about over but PU guys might have relaxed for a second. Great hustle there and a push ahead pass by VU and they tied it.