Watching IA/E Ill in Phoenix

jillc1731

Does anyone know of any bars that will be open and showing the IA/E Ill game in the Phoenix area this weekend -- (Scottsdale would be ideal)?

I work at a bar/restaurant called Kinnick's. It's a Hawkeye themed bar. It just opened last Friday and we will be open at 7 in the morning Arizona time for the early games.

It's located at 7000 E Shea Blvd Suite 1010, Scottsdale Arizona, 85254.

Healzya, that's awesome to hear. My brother is coming to town in a couple of weeks (he's a huge Hawkeye fan), and I'll definitely bring him up there. We normally go to O'Kelley's but will do the drive up to ritzy Scottsdale to check out your place. See you there....are you guys gonna have some decent breakfast specials, nothing like a giant omelette and a beer to prep for a big game.

And you guys need to get your website up and running pronto...I know a lot of Hawk fans down here who'd like to check your place out.

I will suggest the breakfast thing that's a great idea. They are currently working on the website it should be up soon.

Welcome to Facebook

The facebook page has a little more info on it.

I lived in Arizona for a couple years recently and just moved back to Iowa, "Salty Seniorita's" in Mesa is Iowa themed, very good breakfast menu named after Iowa players and coaches. Located on Stapley and the "60". I know a lot of Iowa fans go to the "Sand Bar" in Scottsdale as well. O'kelly's is good too, basically all Iowa fans.
Salty Seniorita's is the way to go I think though, it's the Phoenix Iowa Club, lot's of raffle's too. Go Hawks!

Thanks for all the info!!! It is bad enough that I don't get to go to Kinnick... but for a while I was worried that I wouldn't be able to watch the game at all. I'll be in AZ for a family event this weekend and all of my family has COX which is not carrying the game (they only have one BTN channel and it is showing the other 11 am game).

Latest posts