Watching a lot of other games tonight and......

Igothawked

....quite frankly there are a lot of teams that the Hawks just wouldnt be able to compete with IMHO.
Watched the Duke/Clemson game Creighton/Xavier Cincy/uconn, louisville, nc state/syracuse, kansas/isu, baylor/tx, ect ect. Hqvent even seen the pac12 yet either.
The Hawks would struggle with an awful lot of them. The level of defense being played and sheer athletism on a lot of these teams would give the Hawks fits.
just kind of an observation as I have been watching a lot of hoops.

....quite frankly there are a lot of teams that the Hawks just wouldnt be able to compete with IMHO.
Watched the Duke/Clemson game Creighton/Xavier Cincy/uconn, louisville, nc state/syracuse, kansas/isu, baylor/tx, ect ect. Hqvent even seen the pac12 yet either.
The Hawks would struggle with an awful lot of them. The level of defense being played and sheer athletism on a lot of these teams would give the Hawks fits.

Clarify, the last three week Hawkeyes or the team that destroyed Michigan by 20? Cause the last three week Hawks couldn't beat UNI right now. The Hawks that played in the Atlantis would do just fine against anyone.

The UConn/Cincy game was just impressive all around in my opinion. Both teams are extremely athletic and it seemed like every shot was contested above the rim. Definitely the type of teams I bet heavily on against the mid-major teams in the early rounds

Didn't you know, according to 99% of the folks on this site Iowa is a Final Four team with more talent than Duke. Why do you have to come on this site and be objective? What are you a troll? (Actually your post is 100% accurate...Iowa couldn't hang with WD Valley right now)

Didn't you know, according to 99% of the folks on this site Iowa is a Final Four team with more talent than Duke. Why do you have to come on this site and be objective? What are you a troll? (Actually your post is 100% accurate...Iowa couldn't hang with WD Valley right now)

Who has said Iowa has more talent than Duke? For that alone you have shown yourself.

It is easy to say Iowa can't hang when they have closed the season so poorly...tomorrow is a new day.

What is wrong with this team? Mental toughness and the inability to play defense.

Clarify, the last three week Hawkeyes or the team that destroyed Michigan by 20? Cause the last three week Hawks couldn't beat UNI right now. The Hawks that played in the Atlantis would do just fine against anyone.

That's college basketball for ya. Kinda like saying "which Illinois team, the one who lost to Michigan by 31 a week ago or the one who lost to Michigan by 1 today".
t

We are dancing and I am really tired of this POS, OKHawk.....

What a childish loser. Grow up you ignorant punk and Get the **** out of here.....

You infected Boil....

Go sit in your outhouse and contemplate the mysteries of life, then stand up and look into the hole which is a mirror, you scum.....

Your very best friend, Jack.....

The Bard has spoken. You know things are bad if Jack is calling people out and dropping asterisk bombs.

Jack only speaketh the truth, and OK is a complete arse....not good for this board, and only bad can come from it....We need more positive vibes, not a bunch of whiny ****** that proclaim to have the answers, or the "I told you so's"....

Who has said Iowa has more talent than Duke? For that alone you have shown yourself.

It is easy to say Iowa can't hang when they have closed the season so poorly...tomorrow is a new day.

What is wrong with this team? Mental toughness and the inability to play defense.

I think Dan Dakich said this the other night. I think he's full of beans, though.

Find one post in the last 3 weeks saying Iowa is a final 4 team. 99% of this board thinks this team is struggling, and has been for over 7 games. Its been hard to watch the slide.

Quick question, objectivity aside. Do you Want Iowa to make the dance? Yes or No.

To be clear, I don't want to know if you think they deserve it.

What a childish loser. Grow up you ignorant punk and Get the **** out of here.....

You infected Boil....

Go sit in your outhouse and contemplate the mysteries of life, then stand up and look into the hole which is a mirror, you scum.....

Well done Jack. OKHawk has been brutal.

You infected Boil....

Sweet!!! Now that is PASSION FOLKS!! Impressive Jack..

[video=youtube;t0L5SoyMmcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0L5SoyMmcI[/video]

You are terrible at trolling.

Latest posts