Watch out for Fkeck

OkstHawk

Dude already has four 4* recruits committed. Only a matter of time before they have a roster of better athletes. Hoping they don't pass us by like Wisky has but he's building a solid foundation of talent up there.

Minnesota and Nebraska both of young guys who COULD make the Big Ten West more interesting. We'll have to see how it plays out.

Dude already has four 4* recruits committed. Only a matter of time before they have a roster of better athletes. Hoping they don't pass us by like Wisky has but he's building a solid foundation of talent up there.

Dear lord another “PJ Fleck ROWpher” thread... Guys team didn’t score a point in their last two games of the season. Go and look at the overall score of the players we have committed, it’s higher per 247, which brings all the rankings into account and according to them they have two 4*, Hawks with one. Sorry I live up here and part of the fan base and the media have grown tired of his bit already. PJ is a hype guy, he can have his hype guys, I’ll take a 2* Outlaw and 2* Jackson any day of the week!

Iowa’s staff does not get enough credit for recruiting and developing players that fit their scheme and system. I think there is a lot of quality in this class and last years class and they are not done yet!

From the Minneapolis Star Tribune, one of many articles from up there about the many people in Minnesota that are done with him.

P.J. Fleck deserves a chance - and ridicule

Link

Hey...I agree, we have to watch out for him. The way he runs to the other side of the field for the fourth quarter, I'm convinced that if he ever steals your TV, you will never catch him. He's got that going for him.