...Wat?

I just had this issue too. Made a post that said a moderator must first approve, but that I was welcome to continue browsing in the meantime!

We have an anti-spam add on that we are trying, and sometimes, for reasons we have yet to figure out, normal posts are blocked...we are trying to fine tune it, because I don't want spam bots posting the kind of crap on here they post.

We have an anti-spam add on that we are trying, and sometimes, for reasons we have yet to figure out, normal posts are blocked...we are trying to fine tune it, because I don't want spam bots posting the kind of crap on here they post.

"Fine tune" it so that Ever has a limited number of topics per day on the politics board >__>

Hmm...I was trying to include a chuckling smiley in my post and it wouldn't go through without moderator approval. I took out the chuckling smiley and it went through fine.

Per above...the only times I got that message was on posts where I tried to post an external smiley (link to a smiley we didn't have on the board). I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I'm just sayin...

Latest posts