Wagner

Wow that's bold. Think Fran might get upset about that? I remember last year people were freaking out when Kelvin started following Ahmad but he was really looking at a kid from Ahmad's HS.

That's interesting.... Coming from him anyway. I still maintain his higher potential is football.. He'd have a shot at the NFL with that. Maybe he can go to Europe playin basketball down the road but I think that's a big maybe. There's no maybe's about a 6'7 235 lb guy like him that can run and jump like he can getting to the NFL. (Other than injury obviously but that goes for both sports)

That's interesting.... Coming from him anyway. I still maintain his higher potential is football.. He'd have a shot at the NFL with that. Maybe he can go to Europe playin basketball down the road but I think that's a big maybe. There's no maybe's about a 6'7 235 lb guy like him that can run and jump like he can getting to the NFL. (Other than injury obviously but that goes for both sports)

So what's he play in FB? The position Iowa has 25 of already right?

I asked KF about it in December. He said WR.

As far as I know, Ahmad has no plans to play football.

We're back to that time of year when backup QB's should be starters. Now bb players should be fb players.

Ahmad is fine. He's a strong rebounder. He's a good passer. He's a solid defender. He's a great screener. I love his game. I've always appreciated guys who are willing to get under the basket and scrap.. Every team needs those guys. Even though he's having a very good PTL this summer, he's never going to average double digits in B1G play. But he will win games for Iowa. The casual fan won't notice the things he does.

The guy is a stud athlete and Iowa is lucky to have him. I appreciate all you do for Iowa, Ahmad!

Last edited:
We're back to that time of year when backup QB's should be starters. Now bb players should be fb players.

Ahmad is fine. He's a strong rebounder. He's a good passer. He's a solid defender. He's a great screener. I love his game. I've always appreciated guys who are willing to get under the basket and scrap.. Every team needs those guys. Even though he's having a very good PTL this summer, he's never going to average double digits in B1G play. But he will win games for Iowa. The casual fan won't notice the things he does.

The guy is a stud athlete and Iowa is lucky to have him. I appreciate all you do for Iowa, Ahmad!
Agree 100%