Wadley Michigan Learn The Game

Can't get enough of the body language of the Michigan players Akrum made fool of. That's one of the best defenses that Akrum flipped off! Thanks for sharing NCHawker!

Donaldson's either had a few cocktails or just woke up from surgery here. Sounds like a slower version of Lou Holtz.

Awesome video.

Now that is a super clip. Thank you for sharing.

Wadley and his side step is what I call a GGG
(God Given Gift).

Good stuff here.

Play 1 - Just another way for Iowa to run the outside zone play; technique is called pin and pull. Different means to the same end...get your center (who has to have good feet and can move a little bit) and your tackle basically on kick and clean duty and hope your BSG can get enough of BSLB to give your guy room to operate. Or just have him do a little pirouet (sp?) in the hole...either way!

Play 2 - This is just simple football here. Basically iso inside where you seal off the 3 and 5 techniques, block down on the 1, then leave the FB for the Mike and make one of OLB's make the tackle. Kulick got the block, Wadley made sure the Sam didn't make the tackle, and Iowa was off to the races. It made it a little cleaner that it was run through a blitz by the Will through the frontside B gap.

Play 3 - I certainly don't know the play call on this one but I'm guessing it's a one player read. CJB reads the OLB who is covering #3...if he sinks deep or outside (or both), I think we're throwing quick or hitting the concept to the trips side. If he chases the bubble route, which he did, then Kittle (?) is running the clearout corner on the strong side and that essentially matches up Wadley with a LB. As the guy in the video stated, that's a mismatch 8 days a week. Also...kudos to the Michigan DE for spinning Wadley back inside and making his cut even quicker.

Play 4 - This is Iowa's version of misdirection. Entire OL blocks zone left, RB steps left and path starts as if it's zone left...CJB even extends ball to left. All of this creates flow from the defense...what the OL is really doing is setting up the seal blocks for the play to go back towards the right. Iowa always has a TE that can handle (or at least stalemate) a DE, and with Kulick for the OLB, it's the safety who has to come down to make a play. He promptly doesn't and Wadley is able to gain extra yardage. From the "I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'" department...anyone who doesn't think this is a KF offense here's exhibit A:
Instead of a full back a TE is used, but the scheme remains the same...in this case work inside in tandem with the TE from the DE to the OLB to seal it, and poor Frank Duong is left grasping at Kinnick air.

And one more time, just for good measure...this time the same play, almost to a T:

Play 5 - Simple Iowa inside zone play. RDE for Michigan crashed hard but lost his footing...could have made that play far less successful, but didn't. Wadley makes one more ridiculous move and gains a bunch of yards.

Good stuff here.

Play 1 - Just another way for Iowa to run the outside zone play; technique is called pin and pull. Different means to the same end...get your center (who has to have good feet and can move a little bit) and your tackle basically on kick and clean duty and hope your BSG can get enough of BSLB to give your guy room to operate. Or just have him do a little pirouet (sp?) in the hole...either way!

Play 2 - This is just simple football here. Basically iso inside where you seal off the 3 and 5 techniques, block down on the 1, then leave the FB for the Mike and make one of OLB's make the tackle. Kulick got the block, Wadley made sure the Sam didn't make the tackle, and Iowa was off to the races. It made it a little cleaner that it was run through a blitz by the Will through the frontside B gap.

Play 3 - I certainly don't know the play call on this one but I'm guessing it's a one player read. CJB reads the OLB who is covering #3...if he sinks deep or outside (or both), I think we're throwing quick or hitting the concept to the trips side. If he chases the bubble route, which he did, then Kittle (?) is running the clearout corner on the strong side and that essentially matches up Wadley with a LB. As the guy in the video stated, that's a mismatch 8 days a week. Also...kudos to the Michigan DE for spinning Wadley back inside and making his cut even quicker.

Play 4 - This is Iowa's version of misdirection. Entire OL blocks zone left, RB steps left and path starts as if it's zone left...CJB even extends ball to left. All of this creates flow from the defense...what the OL is really doing is setting up the seal blocks for the play to go back towards the right. Iowa always has a TE that can handle (or at least stalemate) a DE, and with Kulick for the OLB, it's the safety who has to come down to make a play. He promptly doesn't and Wadley is able to gain extra yardage. From the "I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'" department...anyone who doesn't think this is a KF offense here's exhibit A:
Instead of a full back a TE is used, but the scheme remains the same...in this case work inside in tandem with the TE from the DE to the OLB to seal it, and poor Frank Duong is left grasping at Kinnick air.

And one more time, just for good measure...this time the same play, almost to a T:

Play 5 - Simple Iowa inside zone play. RDE for Michigan crashed hard but lost his footing...could have made that play far less successful, but didn't. Wadley makes one more ridiculous move and gains a bunch of yards.

LOL! Unless you are calling us idiotic ass-hats or moronic troglodytes, I don't think anyone understands a word you said or can correlate any of the video clips to the strategic design. You need to present this through a mix of insults and self aggrandizing comments.

Try again! Learn the presentation! LOL!

Let me know what I can "clean up" for you.

I need to learn the game.

I'll review again and ask questions.

So much going on in the line of scrimmage, I miss most of it as I watch, need to play, rewind, play over and over go appreciate it.

Latest posts