Voting for Tom Crean as Iowa's next coach

taffaej

Come on people start the campaign with me. Tom clearly knows what Big Ten (and Nebraska) basketball is all about. He should never have been let go at Indiana. He might not be the big up and coming young hire but he has proven himself in this league

giphy.gif

Come on people start the campaign with me. Tom clearly knows what Big Ten (and Nebraska) basketball is all about. He should never have been let go at Indiana. He might not be the big up and coming young hire but he has proven himself in this league

Can he recruit four or five star point guards?

He would probably recruit pretty good, but he would be lacking in the coaching part. I think Fran has had enough time to turn the program around, but I don't really seriously think the athletic director would fire him. I think Fran is a pretty good guy, but it doesn't look like he is doing very good this year. I like Baer, but when one of your star players was a walk-on it probably isn't a very good sign.

Is Raveling still available ... he could recruit. Plus he's got all that Nike money to spread around. Do you think he's forgiven us yet?

Latest posts