Vote CC into the W all star game

Zstatman

Well, if CC can't make the Olympic team maybe we can vote her into the all-star game.

Below is a link that takes you to the wnba home page where you can vote right there.

Voting ends this Sunday; June 23 and you can vote every day this week.

And the all-star game is in Phoenix this year............

Last edited:
The format for the WNBA all star game this year will be the WNBA all-stars VS. the USA. Olympic team. This is the chance for every WNBA player snubbed by the US Olympic committee in 2024 to get their revenge.

The format for the WNBA all star game this year will be the WNBA all-stars VS. the USA. Olympic team. This is the chance for every WNBA player snubbed by the US Olympic committee in 2024 to get their revenge.

I hadn't thought about it, but this format should be really interesting.

When you vote it doesn't denote who is on the Olympic team. If the W shows who got how many votes it stands to reason the Olympic roster will not be the top 12 vote getters. Who not on the Olympic team will make it into the top 12? Could make for some interesting journalism.

Which is exactly what happened in 2020, when the 'All-Stars' defeated the USA Olympic Team. Which is kind of funny, 'cause by that time the Olympic Team should have had practices together, and the All Star team -- well, we all know how much time All Star teams actually practice together!

Which is exactly what happened in 2020, when the 'All-Stars' defeated the USA Olympic Team. Which is kind of funny, 'cause by that time the Olympic Team should have had practices together, and the All Star team -- well, we all know how much time All Star teams actually practice together!
2021 was kinda of weird year for sports. I am not sure if that was a typical year for the WNBA. I assume they were playing in front of empty arenas like other sports leagues and travel was limited.

In early returns Aja Wilson is the #1 vote getter with 217,000 plus votes leading Caitlin Clark by about 1000 votes.

Kate Martin is #12 at this point.

Voting ends Sunday, the 23rd.

Latest posts