Visitors

hawkfarmer

Any idea if we will have any recruits/commits for officials this weekend? Still some big needs for the hawkeyes. Also heard we may have a committed 4* player visiting but I have no idea who. Any ideas?

Per one of rivals Twitter accounts it is Adonis Jennings 4 star wr committed to Rutgers.
That is good news. I think things will be crazy and loud tomorrow in IC. I don't know how anyone could go to Iowa vs Wisconsin and then go to Rutgers vs anyone and choose Rutgers based on the environment. Obviously other things are in play like proximity to home, academics and all that other garbage ;)

That is good news. I think things will be crazy and loud tomorrow in IC. I don't know how anyone could go to Iowa vs Wisconsin and then go to Rutgers vs anyone and choose Rutgers based on the environment. Obviously other things are in play like proximity to home, academics and all that other garbage ;)
I guess his cousin is on the Rutgers team already, so there is that. But he went to the same HS as Quinton Alston...so maybe Iowa has a shot. I agree about game-day atmosphere tomorrow...should be very good. He is also visiting Pitt in January...but Iowa/Wisky beats anything that Pitt does also.

If we could get Jennings, the OT out of Missouri, get lucky and have RP flip back, and win two of the last three there might be hope of seeing a positive post or two on the football board:p

Class of 2015 -

Jack Benventi, Illinois QB, also reported in for a visit this weekend. He recently moved up his decision timetable to December from February 2014. Lots of competition but Iowa definitely has a chance as he's been in town before.

Class of 2015 -

Jack Benventi, Illinois QB, also reported in for a visit this weekend. He recently moved up his decision timetable to December from February 2014. Lots of competition but Iowa definitely has a chance as he's been in town before.

I actually live right by Benet and went to a high school in the same conference (The one Tyler Ulis goes to actually).. I probably should have gone to a game this year.. they've already fizzled out in the playoffs this late in the game.. but hopefully he commits and I can go see him during his Sr. campaign.

EDIT: Lotta bros @ 247 predicting Illini.. why would anyone wanna play for Tim Beckman??

Last edited:
Lots of big recruits this weekend:

2014 kids
Markel Smith (committed)
Brian Wallace
Tyler Wiegers

2015 kids
Jack Beneventi
Josh Corcoran
Titus Booker
Brady Ross
James Daniels

Lots of big recruits this weekend:

2014 kids
Markel Smith (committed)
Brian Wallace
Tyler Wiegers

2015 kids
Jack Beneventi
Josh Corcoran
Titus Booker
Brady Ross
James Daniels
Any hope of the game being a sellout? Not to be negative but crazy cold, empty seats, and a low scoring game could be a few strikes against us.

Whatever happened to that kid from Cretin Durham visiting? He's supposed to be this top rated DE.

Latest posts