Visitor Locker Room Theft

Hawkfromnorwalk

A couple of people on TOS are citing sources close to players and coaches that money, credit cards, and phones were taken from Iowa's locker room while they were out on the field yesterday. If true this is a serious issue and it just goes to show the culture Pollard is grooming over there.

Last edited:
Re: Visitor Lock Room Theft

While I agree with you that its a serious problem. I don't think it's fair to pin it on Pollard. I don't think he went out of his way to send out a memo encouraging the visitors locker room to be looted during the game.

On a not so serious side note, I also herd rumor that the ISU also reported that they were missing their Cy-Hawk trophy. They were informed by authorities that it was last seen boarding a bus to Iowa City. It was later noted that ISU will still have yearly visitation rights but will not be awarded custody and will have to view it from their respective sideline.

A couple of people on TOS are citing sources close to players and coaches that money, credit cards, and phones were taken from Iowa's locker room while they were out on the field yesterday. If true this is a serious issue and it just goes to show the culture Pollard is grooming over there.

if this is true, it will be a big news story here locally and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who did it, given the cameras that they have in place in the locker room....

and this..... is why I hate IOWA STATE. total class

BTW, How the hell does somebody just stroll into the locker room during a game? Is there no security at that dump?

if this is true, it will be a big news story here locally and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who did it, given the cameras that they have in place in the locker room....

I think they only have cameras in the home locker room so they can record those awesome post-game speeches.

While I agree with you that its a serious problem. I don't think it's fair to pin it on Pollard. I don't think he went out of his way to send out a memo encouraging the visitors locker room to be looted during the game.

If this did happen, then of course the AD should get most if not all the heat for this. He is responsible for running the Athletic Dept., and security is certainly one of his responsibilities.

If this did happen, then of course the AD should get most if not all the heat for this. He is responsible for running the Athletic Dept., and security is certainly one of his responsibilities.

Precisely. How can you NOT, put it directly on Pollard.

I can't fully tell what the conversation was about because one of the twitter posters has his tweets protected but Marc Morehouse answered back to him that he saw police officers in the Iowa locker room.

I can't fully tell what the conversation was about because one of the twitter posters has his tweets protected but Marc Morehouse answered back to him that he saw police officers in the Iowa locker room.

Disgusting if true. Also if true it must have been an employee, most likely a new concession stand worker who has seen the code to the locker room. No one with a good job at the stadium would trade their job for a few hundred bucks in cash.

and this..... is why I hate IOWA STATE. total class

BTW, How the hell does somebody just stroll into the locker room during a game? Is there no security at that dump?

The whole place is a joke. The stadium, the pa announcer, the high school chants, etc.......Not surprised if something like that would happen at that dump.

Disgusting if true. Also if true it must have been an employee, most likely a new concession stand worker who has seen the code to the locker room. No one with a good job at the stadium would trade their job for a few hundred bucks in cash.

If our players in the aggregate only had a few hundred bucks of cash on them it would explain why Oregon and 'Bama looked so dominant yesterday.

Latest posts