Visconsin Vadgers (Changing This Into a Game Thread). It Fits.

Iowa is miles better than this team and has no business losing to them. That said, Jordan is forcing it so far and driving me nuts, we get it you like to beat WI.

It is Iowa basketball so expect them to lose in some bullshit way..

It really does feel like they should be dominating this
They are, but it’s tough to put a team like WI away by too many. They play good D, but this team can’t shoot. Iowa played all sorts of lineups and JW sat for what seemed forever

There was a time in the not-too-distant past where the presence of Dookie-Vee calling your game "made" your program. Not unlike Game day.

Now he's just a worn-out hack. Retire already, please!

There was a time in the not-too-distant past where the presence of Dookie-Vee calling your game "made" your program. Not unlike Game day.

Now he's just a worn-out hack. Retire already, please!

Don’t find him bad this game. Not awesome, but tolerable.

WI has had one shot only on nearly every possession. Iowa rebounding solid. JBO is off. His D has been acceptable, he snared a couple of rebounds, and noTO’s. Just contribute, Jordon. Now that I said that, he’ll probably drop 3 or 4 3’s in the second half. Iowa is showing good energy. They had a couple of rough stretches, mostly when WI turned up their D.and allowed some comeback. But if they only match their current score in the second half I don’t think they can win. 54 points won’t do it. 9 point lead on dead eye three at the half.

They are, but it’s tough to put a team like WI away by too many. They play good D, but this team can’t shoot. Iowa played all sorts of lineups and JW sat for what seemed forever

My homerism is kicking in....waiting for the knockout punch and it may not happen

Don’t find him bad this game. Not awesome, but tolerable.
He mentioned coaches weve lost recently and failed to mention Lute Olson and Lou Henson.

But I didn't realize Billy Tubbs passed away last November. He was probably still claiming in his dying breaths that Brad Lohaus ran over Tim McAlester on the baseline after the famous Kevin Gamble dagger.

Latest posts