Video, Transcript: Kirk Ferentz 9-10-24

Someone paraphrase this for me so I don't have to listen to it. I'm expecting "That's football" *snort*

Someone paraphrase this for me so I don't have to listen to it. I'm expecting "That's football" *snort*
It was a pretty short PC so he could go rehearse. He revealed that he and Phil on this year's season of Dancing with the Stars. In the opening round, they're dancing to "Baby, Without Me, You've Got Nothin'".

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when KF talked through the game with the OC and DC.. Opportunities missed, decisions made. etc.

chuck long in his podcast said the D Iowa was in on that last big play by ISU is one that Iowa does not run very much...it puzzled him. The going for 2 also puzzled him.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when KF talked through the game with the OC and DC.. Opportunities missed, decisions made. etc.

chuck long in his podcast said the D Iowa was in on that last big play by ISU is one that Iowa does not run very much...it puzzled him. The going for 2 also puzzled him.
My wife 20-22 years ago would be the one to cater the coaches' Monday meetings with Hy-Vee. She got to meet both Hayden and Kirk through the role. She doesn't know football at all, but I bet she was privy to lots of info we'd dream about hearing. She stopped doing this when we got pregnant with our 1st.

Latest posts