Video, Transcript: KF, Tyler Barnes

Transcript...Kirk. as I stand here today I anticipate no changes to our coaching staff. The offense you seen this year and last and the one before is really just a figure of your imagination. We will continue to uphold the Iowa tradition I have so dearly paid, I mean have so dearly been paid for. We will always let opposing defenses stack the box and attempt to run up the middle and if that doesn't work we still have an opportunity to run
left or right against that same stacked box as my son Brian knows just how hard chewing gum I mean how difficult it can be on 3rd and 11 to run a 3 yard out. As of now my staff and I are working overtime on our punting situation but believe me we feel the next Ray Guy is in our building so field position battle shouldn't be a major problem. I will once again staple Phil's nut sac to his thighs as to have give us a top 10 defense nationally so we can frustrate and break their will so Nebraska can shit stomp us at the end of the year so they can talk shit to our wonderful fan base, I mean ignorant fan base as I increase my ANAL
salary for me and finally get Brian that head coaching job he so deservedly should inherit along with pictures of Gary screwing the neighbors dog that I have in my possession that kept him as my byatch for the last several years. I believe this will make great job security and ANAL raises for him too!

Last edited:
At this point, I'd take a high school coach who could run the offense under Kirk's parameters. It worked for Hayden when he hired Del Miller and Barry. But it really seems like he's still under the illusion that Brian takes the HC job when he retires.

Having said that, I can't believe Cade would transfer with Brian as the OC. Plus the lawsuit is on the horizon.

edit: Yeah I know that Snyder ran the offense for a time, but still

Latest posts