Video Tonight of Joe Paterno being interviewed

support the coach that allowed a pedophile to remain free with access to children. higher education there man

"say a prayer for the victims.....it's a tough life when people do certain things to you, but anyway you've been great"

All very sincere and heartfelt. What a freaking nightmare.

Holy freakin' crap. That was ridiculous. No wonder PSU didn't want him within ten miles of the press. What a joke.

I was embarrassed watching that. Not for Paterno, but for the ignorant people around him. I'm embarassed for humanity, really.

I don't care how much money Paterno has given penn state, he will never be able to give peace to the children that were terrorized.

The thing I would like to ask those students and fans in that video is if they thought it was okay for Jo Pa to let Sandusky stay in the teams hotel during road games and bowl games, with a young boy as his roomate - years after paterno knew the dude was a raping children.

What the hell are these people thinking?

"say a prayer for the victims.....it's a tough life when people do certain things to you, but anyway you've been great"

Exactly .."for the victims..or whatever they're called nowadays"

What a farse. They need to remove him and Mcquery first. Like right now.

HOLY ****. What in the hell is wrong with this mother effers? I didn't think I could be any more disgusted but this proves me wrong. He says we should say a prayer for the victims or "whatever you want to call them" and then says "anyway." I have always loved Paterno and this video makes me want to punch him in the face.

That made me want to kick the glasses right off the old mans face. I really hope he is just so old and suffering from dementia that he really has no clue as to what is going on. Leading the Penn State chant at a time like this?

Either appears as though Paterno is senile and really has no idea the gravity of this situation.
This video is absolutely disgusting. This could not cast Paterno in a worse light. And the people out there supporting him are f'ing sick. I'm sorry I dont neeed more details from Joe, he enabled this and needs to burn.
if anyone saw the video running on espn of him getting in his car to go to practice, it is straight f'd up. He had a smug smile on his face and put his arms up.as if saying "i dont know what all the fuss is about." sick sick sh*t.

I really have stayed away from all of this stuff. I really hate to defend him, but until all stories from all sides are released, there is nothing I can say about him. (just like KF)

Just for my own advice as a young manager in the business world, After employees are finished with their place of employment- are you supposed to keep tabs of said employees? Even if they are close friends of yours or that of your staff? Property holdings/business dealings/relationships?

(Below: referring to the allegations of allowing him to come on bowl trips and stay in university rooms as a non-employee)
Like Santa, does JoePa get a list and check it twice for "friends of the program" and/or continued boosters who get a free ride to those road games/bowl games? I can say with certainty the AD/staff does!

If JoePa sees this "person-of-interest" at a university function, does he know how he got there? I mean the guy was alumni, and apart of the university for 32 years after his undergrad years--- so its easy to assume that he has connections that could hook him up.

I do think that all allegations are true, however we (media and most CFB fans) have our pitchforks and are ready to barbecue Paterno!

If the GA reported it to Paterno, Paterno did the same thing with his superior (both were incorrect choices), each chain of command had ample opportunities to alert the authorities- and each thought the other took care of it, or follow up was done by Paterno and we have no knowledge. Let the courts go through with it,

This whole thing is playing out like the corrupt side of the Roman Catholic Church. Sadly (or fortunately) this scandal will make it much easier to get rid of him with how old he is (for those that were concerned about his age and mental capacity) and with him realistically near the end of his coaching rope anyway. His age really shows in this video. It is a shame that his legacy will be clouded by the alleged evil and sick acts of Sandusky and not going to the police about it.

[QUOTEJust for my own advice as a young manager in the business world, After employees are finished with their place of employment- are you supposed to keep tabs of said employees? Even if they are close friends of yours or that of your staff? [/QUOTE]

If said employee was raping a young boy within your facilities....I would hope you would follow up.

Wow, my wife is in P.R., and she about lost her s--t when she saw that. Who is in charge of P.R. at PSU Athletic Dept.???

I really have stayed away from all of this stuff. I really hate to defend him, but until all stories from all sides are released, there is nothing I can say about him. (just like KF)

Just for my own advice as a young manager in the business world, After employees are finished with their place of employment- are you supposed to keep tabs of said employees? Even if they are close friends of yours or that of your staff? Property holdings/business dealings/relationships?

(Below: referring to the allegations of allowing him to come on bowl trips and stay in university rooms as a non-employee)
Like Santa, does JoePa get a list and check it twice for "friends of the program" and/or continued boosters who get a free ride to those road games/bowl games? I can say with certainty the AD/staff does!

If JoePa sees this "person-of-interest" at a university function, does he know how he got there? I mean the guy was alumni, and apart of the university for 32 years after his undergrad years--- so its easy to assume that he has connections that could hook him up.

I do think that all allegations are true, however we (media and most CFB fans) have our pitchforks and are ready to barbecue Paterno!

If the GA reported it to Paterno, Paterno did the same thing with his superior (both were incorrect choices), each chain of command had ample opportunities to alert the authorities- and each thought the other took care of it, or follow up was done by Paterno and we have no knowledge. Let the courts go through with it,

If said employee still has an office in your business and access to all your facilities even after he's been caught sexually abusing children twice, it's probably a good idea to kick him out. Just my advice to you.

Wow, my wife is in P.R., and she about lost her s--t when she saw that. Who is in charge of P.R. at PSU Athletic Dept.???

The real question is who is in charge? This scandal is going to wipe out everybody higher up in the university and athletic dept, I'm sure most of them are trying to cover their own *** right now rather than look out for Penn St.

there are lots and lots of administrative people at universities, they will have interims in place pretty quickly...

Latest posts