Video Tonight of Joe Paterno being interviewed

The victims or whatever they want to say. Tough life when people do things to you,

But anyway, you've been great!

Real heartfelt you giant egomaniac.

Makes total sense why the school didn't want him doing that presser.

From my understanding the response to the question, Joe are you still the coach at PSU? Was "This isn't the time for that."

its not time to talk about coaching, but it IS time to lead Penn State cheers. Uh no, it's time to send everyone home and think about this and think about how we all can be better people, devote your time to helping victims of child abuse....nah... WE ARE PENN STATE, WE ARE PENN STATE, that's what time it is... CLUE LESS

its not time to talk about coaching, but it IS time to lead Penn State cheers. Uh no, it's time to send everyone home and think about this and think about how we all can be better people, devote your time to helping victims of child abuse....nah... WE ARE PENN STATE, WE ARE PENN STATE, that's what time it is... CLUE LESS

This. I just LOVED his son's answer earlier today: We'll address it at the appropriate time.

The appropriate time was 3 days ago. Not AFTER the Nebraska game. Plain as day where their priorities lie.

That video really is embarrassing. And I'm talking about that I'm embarrassed that PSU is a member of our conference.

My lord I can't understand how the students could be in support of this guy! Are we sure Penn St is a member of the Association of American Universities? I guess the standards must not be as high as we thought they are! It's also obvious Paterno hasn't grasped the seriousness of the situation. I don't see him resigning. He'll have to be fired to get him out of there.

Correct, not a time for screaming kids chanting WE ARE PENN STATE, when does the beer bong come out?

As someone pointed out, you can see why from watching that, is the exact reason the University cancelled today's presser. That was wrong.

Latest posts