Video of Kendrick Roberts (visiting soon)

TySash9

Kendrick Roberts - Yahoo! Sports
Haven't seen any video of this kid, so I thought I'd share this. His QB seems terrible, yet Roberts put up great numbers as a Junior and really has a way of going up and getting the ball in a crowd of defenders. Not sure the quality of his opponents, but he's impressed me.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axr-O5G1Dq8]YouTube - Flint Southwestern's WR Kendrick Roberts[/ame]

I really like the way he can go up for the ball. He's tall and he doesn't go down on first contact.

Hopefully we can get him to commit...though I have to wonder if his scholarship will still be there if Byrd commits to Iowa on Wednesday.

If anything he will be good at fielding punts in traffic cause of the raindrop-like throws he is used to having to wait to come down to catch. That is also one of the worst recruiting videos I have seen. No knock on the kid, just noting the poor quality...

The recruiting video does suck ... but from watching it, I can understand why Soup likes the kid. He really uses pretty nice form catching the ball ... always with the hands ... and he high points it pretty well too. Some of the WRs out there have crappy instincts when it comes to how they use their hands and how they time their jumps. Roberts doesn't seem to have those same problems.

Of course, that said, Roberts doesn't really appear to be any sort of blazer. However, Soup has a nice track record of developing guys like Roberts.

Latest posts