Video of Iowa practice in Kinnick

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOoPdCRv3w&feature=player_embedded]‪8/9 Iowa Hawkeye Fall Camp.wmv‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Carl Davis (#71) is getting pushed around/knocked down almost every snap in that clip. I really hope he gets his leverage issue fixed because he could be a beast for us one day. Makes you appreciate guys with wrestling backgrounds that much more.

Carl Davis (#71) is getting pushed around/knocked down almost every snap in that clip. I really hope he gets his leverage issue fixed because he could be a beast for us one day. Makes you appreciate guys with wrestling backgrounds that much more.

The whole defensive line got smoked at about the 22 second mark, crazy the surge the OL gets, I would curious how hard they are playing, maybe working just on fundamentals?

QBs all looked good in that video. I wonder if they've been playing that well through the whole camp so far.

Everyone is sleeping on DeAndre Johnson, he looked pretty crisp in that video.

That's the first thing that I take away from this video. Everybody talks about McCall being the #2 guy, but my money is on Johnson.

Everyone is sleeping on DeAndre Johnson, he looked pretty crisp in that video.

I agree as well. He could be the James White (Wisconsin) of the group. Ironic because I believe Iowa took his commitment before James White could make a decision.

Can you/anyone tell who that is? I couldn't see a number.

Well it was Nico Law on the coverage and at first I thought it was Martin-Manley, but then it kind of looks like a white guy, so basically I can't tell either. How about the play right after that, McNutt burning Prater. Great matchup between to future NFLer's.

I agree, I watched Carl Davis because I think his development is key to the season. I was not impressed in the spring game and it doesn't look like he can keep his feet very well in a couple of clips here. On one play he pursued to the opposite side and tripped which allowed Deandre Johnson to cut back.

Latest posts