VIDEO: Nebraska fans reaction to Nebraska joining Big Ten

And an important few came against some pretty nasty Michigan and Penn State squads.

Nebraska players/coaches/fans are no strangers to smash mouth football. We were a dominant force for over 40 years by running it most of the time. We would routinely compile 400 rushing yards against some pretty stout Ds. We fell from national relevance for a brief time because we made an asinine coaching and AD hire. Now we're back on the right track and settling back into our old ways.

The Big 10 is a perfect fit, for sure.

I agree. I think Nebraska will get to play some stellar games against Wisconsin and Iowa. I know the focus will be primarily on PSU, tOSU, Mich, but I think we'll see some great games here on the "western front" of the B10

I know the focus will be primarily on PSU, tOSU, Mich, but I think we'll see some great games here on the "western front" of the B10

No way, man. The sky's the limit. Stanzi stays healthy, he throws less picks, and your O line steps up... who's to say the focus doesn't switch to Iowa this year? Methinks tOSU is again a bit overrated and Iowa wins another Big 10 title... just in time for Nebraska to come in and make for one HELL of a game.

What does Michigan have going for it, anyway? What has it had going for it the last three years? Watching Michigan go down the crapper has been like a three-year delay of watching it happen to NU. Except that NU never won fewer than five games in our dark days of the mid-2000s.

Latest posts