Very Interesting story out of the Ames Tribune!

None of the complaints by anonymous sources were major problems. raised eyebrow over AD families getting a free ride instead of the coaching staff families and paying for home game tickets? That is nickle and diming. Sounds like butt-hurt people most of whom no longer are with the program.

None of the complaints by anonymous sources were major problems. raised eyebrow over AD families getting a free ride instead of the coaching staff families and paying for home game tickets? That is nickle and diming. Sounds like butt-hurt people most of whom no longer are with the program.

of course the major problem is that these non-major problems helped the mayor leave camelot....per an unnamed source...

In the article it says Hines talked to nearly double digit people about it, that's almost ten people!

"The Ames Tribune interviewed nearly double-digit sources" - ROFLMAO - wonder if he'll marvel at the real tall buildings in the big city soon? Cuz you know the New York Times will be after him hard.

Is it just me or did Pollard sound like a whiny little ***** during his radio interviews? I listened to two of them and both times he was annoying. With the way the football season has started over in Ames you've got to wonder where things are headed. Will be interesting to see if he makes their next coaching hire or not.

Is it just me or did Pollard sound like a whiny little ***** during his radio interviews? I listened to two of them and both times he was annoying. With the way the football season has started over in Ames you've got to wonder where things are headed. Will be interesting to see if he makes their next coaching hire or not.

whiny little ***** - of course. what other AD throws a press conference to ***** about poor little clowns getting picked on by the refs.......the guy is a major tool.

of course the major problem is that these non-major problems helped the mayor leave camelot....per an unnamed source...
per anonymous butt-hurt source who thinks: coaching college ball Ames > pro ball in Chicago

i'd want to be anonymous too if I really thought that.

By the way... I'm hearing that Cornell Mann is one of Hines' sources.
reads like you have almost double digit anonymous sources confirming one of Hines' almost double digit anonymous sources?

My math skills are eroding, I swear there are more than two things there.
Must be a writer for common core math -- the new system that is going to get third graders to reason like college students.

Or is it vice versa.

per anonymous butt-hurt source who thinks: coaching college ball Ames > pro ball in Chicago

i'd want to be anonymous too if I really thought that.

You sure seem like a closet ISU fan with all of your defending the ISU program in this thread.

The article sure seems to make a lot of sense especially with the way Sanderson left (aka Pollard being cheap). Funny how two Cyclone legends couldn't last very long in Ames as coaches, but yes I'm sure Hines is just lying about everything. *dramatic eye roll*

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

..........and 1,300 posts with 76,000 views on Cyclone Fanatic after only 24 hours don't seem to be dousing the fire much either.

Latest posts