Very Bad Road shooting does not travel home does it? Official MSU/Izzo @ Iowa Game thread

This is a different MSU team than we played the first time. This team might run the table in the Big.

Wow! I'm not watching the game, but just checked the box score. MSU shooting 65% overall, 83% from three!!!! What the effing hell, Iowa???

I missed the first half it sure doesn't look like I missed Iowa continue to struggle defending ball screens.

If they chucked 3s as much as Iowa would agree, but they aren't. 4 point game.
Fallacy.

The reason it’s a 4 point game is because they’re 83% from three.

Doesn’t matter if a win is by 1 or 50, the win % of teams shooting like that is still effectively 100%. MSU has shot 12 threes and made ten, that’s more than enough efficiency to win games. If they cool off it could go the other way but at this point it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen.

Fallacy.

The reason it’s a 4 point game is because they’re 83% from three.

Doesn’t matter if a win is by 1 or 50, the win % of teams shooting like that is still effectively 100%. MSU has shot 12 threes and made ten, that’s more than enough efficiency to win games. If they cool off it could go the other way but at this point it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen.
No it's not. Look at the differential. The beauty is what the threat sets up.