Venric Mark Suspended

Only on the fringes but he is their best football player and they are in the B1G West with us. I'm sure Fitz does not need another distraction like this after last year's struggles and all the off season union issues.

I'm not disagreeing. Just wondered since its only a couple games.

The Postman from Palatine. We can thank him for our "greatest class ever" as well. The Chicagoland kids get way overrated.

Isn't that soph WR at Ole Miss from Chicago ? He's pretty good. Funny how these Illinois kids retrace the steps of their grandparents but going the opposite direction.

So NU will have Prater, Mark, and maybe a Navy SEAL instructor when we face them? The Wildcats QB always turns into John Elway in the fourth quarter against the Hawkeyes already.

So NU will have Prater, Mark, and maybe a Navy SEAL instructor when we face them? The Wildcats QB always turns into John Elway in the fourth quarter against the Hawkeyes already.

I hope the navy guy makes the team, NU does the same thing they did last year with the veterans day game and puts duty, honor, courage, sacrifice on the back as their names, and they have this guy as the only one who has his real last name on the back of his jersey, and leads the team out of the tunnel with a NU flag and USA flag in each hand.

Isn't that soph WR at Ole Miss from Chicago ? He's pretty good. Funny how these Illinois kids retrace the steps of their grandparents but going the opposite direction.

Treadwell was SEC Frosh of the Year last season, with 72 catches....guy is a stud. Sucks that he went to the SEC. As for Mark, he is on his 6th year at NW....explosive player, but a bit expensive at over 450k for his years at NW. Fitz distracts with a Sunday Suntimes front page photo of the Seal and Fitz in a loving embrace. Always be selling, Fitz!

Latest posts