Vandenberg still gives us our best chance to win down 42-10

What is the excuse for not playing Rudock now? KF is not playing to win, down 32 with 9 min. left and we're still trying to run the ball. This is all on KF and his being stubborn.

What is the excuse for not playing Rudock now? KF is not playing to win, down 32 with 9 min. left and we're still trying to run the ball. This is all on KF and his being stubborn.

It's just kirk sayinf FU to the media and the fans...

At this point its all he has - he cant coach his way out of a paper bag anymore - but at least he can still put on his big boy shoes and show everyone who is boss.

Correct me if I am wrong, but unless a different QB sees action next week, whichever QB gets the starting job next year he will have exactly zero game experince. There have been numerous opportunities for Ferentz to play a different QB only to stick it up everyones' a$$es and stick with JVB just because he can. Next year we may look back on the 4 win 2012 season with fond memories.

You all want to talk about QB, but you must leave the room and eat some ding-dongs after our offense leaves the field. I once again watched the defense stink it up.

1. gave up over 500 yrds.
2. over 13 yrds. per catch
3. over 5 yrds. per rush
4. 9-12 on 3rd down
5. 2-2 on 4th down

Talk all about QBs for next season, but if we don't overhaul our defense then we will see more of the same. Don't give me the crap about "Michigan had the ball more than Iowa because of the offense". Bullcrap, TOP was almost even. Don't tell me we have injuries or any other excuse. Keep complaining about JVB, but I know he is in a bad system with a weak defense. The truth hurts.

It's just kirk sayinf FU to the media and the fans...

I don't know if I'm paranoid or delusional, but this seems to be the case. Why in the world do you not give backups a chance to play in games that are far gone. There wasn't the home crowd to cheer the back up coming in. Why wouldn't you want your back up qb to get some experience? Why would you want your starting quarterback to risk injury? I have to say this is questionable decision making at the best.

The sad part... we probably have a "sam richardson" sitting on the bench. No snaps, no nothing. No extra 15 practices. Not ready going into 2013. Sad, sad coaching.

You all want to talk about QB, but you must leave the room and eat some ding-dongs after our offense leaves the field. I once again watched the defense stink it up.

1. gave up over 500 yrds.
2. over 13 yrds. per catch
3. over 5 yrds. per rush
4. 9-12 on 3rd down
5. 2-2 on 4th down

Talk all about QBs for next season, but if we don't overhaul our defense then we will see more of the same. Don't give me the crap about "Michigan had the ball more than Iowa because of the offense". Bullcrap, TOP was almost even. Don't tell me we have injuries or any other excuse. Keep complaining about JVB, but I know he is in a bad system with a weak defense. The truth hurts.

This thread is about the QB play, not about the crappy defensive play. They're not mutually exclusive, i.e., they both stink. So, stop with the "I've got a better handle on the Iowa football problem than you" attitude.

surprised "kurt" didnt say "im not worried, there's alot of football left to be played, lets see what JVB can do, he gives our football team the best chance to win".
im thinking Jake is not that good, i think next years qb will be sokol or cj

The Hawks could be down a 100 points this coming Friday and JVB will still be in the game being senior day. I am prepared to watch another 4 win season from home next season because of Captain moneybags stubbornness. I am not going to waste my hard earned money to support this dumpster fire he has created.

I will however spend my money and time on Fran and this up and coming basketball team...Go Hawks!!!

Latest posts