Vandeberg

GesterHawk

I just thought he deserved a thread of his own.

He made some big plays and some great catches in traffic.

Atta Boy!

We really needed a Sash-esque play to spark a comeback and Vande did just that! If there was any video clip to watch about finishing a play, the fumble recovery is a perfect place to start. Congrats Hawks and congrats Vande! I'm very impressed how far he has come as a WR in our offense.

Absolutely earned respect. Leading receiver both games this year. Big plays at all levels. The main reason he is questioned is due to him being, well, a white receiver (racist ban hammer). He's making plays, that's what counts.

Absolutely earned respect. Leading receiver both games this year. Big plays at all levels. The main reason he is questioned is due to him being, well, a white receiver (racist ban hammer). He's making plays, that's what counts.

I would also say that part of the vitrol is also that the fan favorite for young receiver was the Quiter. So when Vandy played over him, I think the fans took their frustration out on Vandy.

I would also say that part of the vitrol is also that the fan favorite for young receiver was the Quiter. So when Vandy played over him, I think the fans took their frustration out on Vandy.

There was a reason MV played as a Fr. He works hard, knows the playbook, and makes plays.

People want to poo poo the KMM and MV of the world. Yet they are always the ones getting open, making catches for first downs and moving the chains.

Which was weird. Willies would have been a split out wide as a tall speedster. Vandy has some speed but is a quick, little guy. Willies has three inches and 30 pounds on Vandy. Just different types of players that should/would do different roles.

Vandy has the quicks, hands, and guts to be a great slot receiver. Maybe even elite. Hope he and CJB continue to build there. CJB obviously had a lot of trust in him this week.

Latest posts