Uthoff- First major conference player this season to have...

no kidding, Gesell with only 12 assists in yesterdays game is just pathetic. Pretender.

At one point i know he had 10 assists with no TOs not sure if he finished that way. It'd be nice if he could score a bit more, especially with the bench struggling but still. 12 assists is great.

oh my this reminds me of that poster last year who claimed Whites points shouldn't count because he got them at the free throw line. LOL

oh my this reminds me of that poster last year who claimed Whites points shouldn't count because he got them at the free throw line. LOL

They certainly count. But I'd posit that given what we've seen this year, perhaps White's way of scoring disrupted the flow of the offense more. This offense is way more free-flowing, even with two clearly established go-to guys.

They certainly count. But I'd posit that given what we've seen this year, perhaps White's way of scoring disrupted the flow of the offense more. This offense is way more free-flowing, even with two clearly established go-to guys.
Maybe, but I'd say its more free flowing because we have way better shooters this year