Utah Offers Youngest Epenesa

F this. Someone needs to make a twitter handle as a giant Utah fan/booster and start offering random dudes cash payments on Twitter if they commit to Utah. Those assholes need to stay in their own damned lane. I would do it but my cell phone, work computer and home are all IP banned from registering Twitter accounts without producing a photo ID.

Gawd, Kirk is the worst at recruiting! Gonna let this kid slip right between the cracks! Should have offered him at least a year or two ago.

Incoming eighth grader?

At this rate coaches will be offering schollys from the crib pretty soon!

Lew Alcindor and Wilt Chamberlain would be getting offers in sixth grade if they were growing up today, with AAU and all.

Talk about assuming what he'll develop into... Hasn't even played 8th grade football yet. Unreal. What are the odds that coaching staff will even be at Utah by the time he's a freshman let alone graduates from there? There's a better chance they change jobs twice by then. I like our chances with him too. Granted it won't be KF coaching him but whomever our coach is at that time would be beyond stupid to not develop a relationship with that family if they don't already have one.

Incoming eighth grader?

Lew Alcindor and Wilt Chamberlain would be getting offers in sixth grade if they were growing up today, with AAU and all.
Could you imagine Chamberlain today??!! People forget our freakishly athletic he was at his size. He was a track and field star. I bet with the $ in hoops he'd have still stuck with that but holy crap yes he'd have been pulled every different which way as a kid. But would he have done all the other sports he did in HS and college today? It'd be interesting to have seen that play out.

Could you imagine Chamberlain today??!! People forget our freakishly athletic he was at his size. He was a track and field star. I bet with the $ in hoops he'd have still stuck with that but holy crap yes he'd have been pulled every different which way as a kid. But would he have done all the other sports he did in HS and college today? It'd be interesting to have seen that play out.
The amazing thing is that he found the time to do all of that while reportedly having sex with around 10,000 women.

I don't have the energy to manage just one... :cool:

The amazing thing is that he found the time to do all of that while reportedly having sex with around 10,000 women.

I don't have the energy to manage just one... :cool:
He was Magic Johnsons idol in more ways then one..

To think of todays world of social media and all that Lebron is/was when he was coming up and Zion now Chamberlain woulda had both of them beat just about. His personality being what it was too.... Geesh

Incoming eighth grader?

When was Dean Oliver offered?

When was Dean Oliver offered?
Bobby Knight was ready to offer Damon Bailey in eighth grade. He infamously proclaimed that Bailey, as an eighth grader, was better than any guard he had on his current Indiana team.

That team included Steve Alford and Joe Hillman among others. But Knight has always gravitated toward players who had great court vision and court sense and I firmly believe that those attributes cannot be taught. I believe they are neuroligal skills. It is not impossible that Bailey, as an eighth grader, could have had better court vision than any guard on Knight's current Indiana team and that is what he probably meant.

Bailey did have a solid Indiana career however. He had the strength of a linebacker to go with his court vision, among other attributes. He was physical as hell for a guard.

The famous joke around the state of Indiana was that Bailey would "sign with Indiana, choose a high school later"

Latest posts