USC

What we saw with USC tonight was symptomatic of bad coaching IMO. First game or not, when you have the talent USC has, you don't give up 31 first downs, 588 yards of offense, and have 11 penalties for 100 yards against a middle of the pack WAC team, especially when that WAC team only has one returning starter on the OL and played with three QBs. That's just abysmal. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Trojans finish the season unranked, especially considering they really have nothing to play for.

Last edited:
I watched the first half of that game and wow USC is gonna struggle big time! They are not very sound on the defensive side of the ball. Their offense looks good, but come on they are playing a WAC school. They are gonna be in trouble this year, I don't see them getting above .500 this year. PAC 10 teams will have a hayday with their defense.

Kiffin is an arrogant *****, he seriously is like a 8yr old kid who just lost his first game. Not giving any credit to Hawaii, only dogging on his players and saying they were much better than what they showed. I hope he gets crushed these first two years and players stay away!

I watched the first half of that game and wow USC is gonna struggle big time! They are not very sound on the defensive side of the ball. Their offense looks good, but come on they are playing a WAC school. They are gonna be in trouble this year, I don't see them getting above .500 this year. PAC 10 teams will have a hayday with their defense.

Kiffin is an arrogant *****, he seriously is like a 8yr old kid who just lost his first game. Not giving any credit to Hawaii, only dogging on his players and saying they were much better than what they showed. I hope he gets crushed these first two years and players stay away!

How dare you question Lane?!?!?!? He is the next Joe Pa, he will be the greatest coach in the history of sport.... not

Latest posts