USC hit with 2 year post-season ban

If Iowa gets to the Rose Bowl this year...at least we will not be facing USC. Oregon kicked off Masoli today also, their star qb,who was arrested again the other nite.
So,who is going to win the Pac Ten this year?

Oregon was still the favorite when Masoli was suspended for the year, and they should still be the favorite now. USC is the only other team out there that could knock them off, and even if they do, Oregon goes to the Rose Bowl. But I wouldn't sleep on Oregon State. For now anyway, the balance of power in the Pac-10 has shifted to the north.

Rich Rod will take Masoli he would be perfect fit for Michigan both in there offense and his character.

Supposedly, that's why Miichigan denied his recruit, Dorsey. Not entirely because of grades, but also because of past legal/character issues.

Last edited:
How would the NCAA force Reggie Bush to give his Heisman Trophy back to an institution that awarded it to him that doesn't answer to the NCAA? Am I missing something?

This is correct. The NCAA can't force Bush to return his Heisman trophy since it's not their award. More likely though, is that the Downtown Athletic Club could ask for it back.

As a poster on HR asked, "Will this affect Seantrel's dad's recording contract agreement?"

I thought that was really funny.

Bob Knight on why it took so long for the NCAA to do something from Mike and Mike:

"If this NCAA had planned the Normandy invasion, our troops would have landed in Portugal."

Didn't Sentenail avoid signing the LOI because he wanted to wait and see how this played out? Unless I missed it I don't think he signed.

In addition to all this they should be fined an amount equal to any bowl payout they received during seasons in which they commited violations.

Let's go to Rocky Top to get fan reaction...
VolFans.jpg

Yep, their happy.

If they reduce the scholly's by 20 I wonder by how many Kiffen will oversign by during that time period?

Everyone point and laugh at Seantrel Henderson! ;)

It's not the kid's fault, everyone laugh at point the finger at his old man Sean Henderson (one of the all time biggest DB's) who has visions of breaking into the LA rap scene via his sons schollie to Southern Cal.

It's not the kid's fault, everyone laugh at point the finger at his old man Sean Henderson (one of the all time biggest DB's) who has visions of breaking into the LA rap scene via his sons schollie to Southern Cal.

Exactly. He was in it for his own glory.

Someone should have told him that the Iowa rap scene is on the rise. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G1_sTYS14k]YouTube - Hawkeyes Music Video: !!!ROUGH DRAFT!!![/ame]

If Iowa gets to the Rose Bowl this year...at least we will not be facing USC. Oregon kicked off Masoli today also, their star qb,who was arrested again the other nite.
So,who is going to win the Pac Ten this year?

Texas

:p

Latest posts