Urban Meyer

Who's their next coach? Pedersen from Boise, Kelly from Oregon? Who? Who?

I'll throw Mike Shanahan's name out there. He looked at the Florida job when Urban Meyer was eventually hired, and I'm not convinced that Shanahan is a good, long-term fit in Washington.

He might be ready to have a great college gig.

not-this-again.jpg

Mullen, Strong or Stoops. I hear Bobby is feeling a bit underappreciated at OU. My personal wish. KOK.

It does make a whole lot more sense now why Dan McCarney took the North Texas job when he did. I am sure he saw his job security in question at Florida. Not only a pretty good fit for Coach McCarney but also fantastic timing!

"official" and it says not health related. about watching his kids play sports.

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/general-college-football/21922-urban-meyer.html

There were reports that he spent time in the hospital the week of the Georgia game. Don't know if it's accurate and/or related, but if he has to spend time in the hospital on an annual basis, getting out of his job is not a bad place to start.

And for the new coach, it has to be Dan Mullen, doesn't it?

Or how bout a rising name, maybe looking for a "bigger" job, with a system full of sparkle... Gus Malzahn. Personally I think Dan Mullen becomes the man and it makes the most sense. I would like to see Mullen stay, but Florida is a top 5 job in every way and he's been there already so he knows the school. It would be tough to blame him for jumping ship.

Latest posts