Urban Meyer No Longer Commentator for Mich/OSU

briankaldenberg

He asked to be let out of his studio duties for this weekend's game. He's going to be Ohio State's next head coach.

Atleast we'll have a coach in our conference that has won a National Title. He'll put a caliber of team on the field that will compete with the SEC and for National Championships.

Big 10 desperately needed this. I'm glad OSU isn't in the Legends division.

This is awesome. I hope he wins a lot of national titles. But he doesn't care about that nonsense, just his family.

I hope he dominates the Big 10 and wins 2 National Championships and forces the rest of the Big 10 to recruit better. The Big 10 has been an absolute joke on the recruiting landscape for much of this decade.

What do you mean, "our" conference?

Why do people on this site have to comment when they already know something and make the person who posted it feel like they're way behind the times? Either ignore it or make a comment regarding the topic of the post.

Why do people on this site have to comment when they already know something and make the person who posted it feel like they're way behind the times? Either ignore it or make a comment regarding the topic of the post.

Meant to quote the "old news" quote...

I hope he dominates the Big 10 and wins 2 National Championships and forces the rest of the Big 10 to recruit better.

Why? So we can all be brought down to the level of the SEC? No thanks.

BTW Brian I also thought you'd make a great tosu fan.

Why? So we can all be brought down to the level of the SEC? No thanks.

BTW Brian I also thought you'd make a great tosu fan.

don't be picking on Cryin Scaldedbox, he's vewwy sensitive

I hope he dominates the Big 10 and wins 2 National Championships and forces the rest of the Big 10 to recruit better. The Big 10 has been an absolute joke on the recruiting landscape for much of this decade.

This is an excellent point.

I also hope this helps snap Iowa out of it's 7-8 win per season/cool to play in a 3rd teir bowl game/stay the course/don't worry about anybody else cuz we do what we do doldrums.

If Sweatervests stranglehold on the conference didn't force the rest of the conference to recruit better" what makes you think Myers will?

Latest posts